Monday, November 29, 2010

TRAGEDY

NO!!! A most terrible thing has happened! So much death, and in all my happiness! Tybalt killed a friend of Romeo's and Romeo, Romeo has killed Tybalt! My mother is in hysterics, and my father is trying to console her. My nurse of course is also in hysterics, but she is just so melodramatic. The thing is, I had feared something like this. I had heard rumors about Tybalt and his temper flaring up at the Montagues for being at the party. I had thought it would be like normal, that Tybalt would once again be more a man of fancy words rather than of deadly actions. But now things are terrible! Romeo has been banished, and I fear I shall never see him again! My love so strong just hours ago is drowning, drowning in a sea of tears. They think I weep for Tybalt and I shall not take the breath or muster the courage to tell them the truth. I don't know what I shall do with myself, and I fear I shall just die.

No comments:

Post a Comment