Monday, November 29, 2010

A Little Happiness Mixed In With Sadness

Romeo and I were reunited last night. It was the happiest moment in my life. I had thought I would never see Romeo ever again, but that night was the most complete I had ever felt in my life. However he had to leave so early because my mother had news. What news it was. I HAVE to marry Paris now. Its planned! Tuesday next! Romeo sent away so i could hear news about marriage to someone else. How is this fair? I tried to tell them about Romeo, but I got too tongue-tied and if I don't marry Paris, I will be sent out to live on the street! In the cold, alone, I just can't handle that! Even nurse's advise was to marry Paris. She want's me to give up Romeo. So he's in Mantua, so what? Distance doesn't stop our love. Nothing can ever stop our love! Not blind stubbornness, not obstacles, NOTHING! I am going to Friar Lawrence. I know he's that last person who can help me now. I will do anything, ANYTHING. I will not marry Paris. I love Romeo, and I will be faithful to Romeo alone. Nothing will get me even close to Paris. My parents do not know what they are doing, so i can not blame them completely, but nurse....that hurt. She told me to get over Romeo and accept Paris? Well, that is not happening. Romeo is my only. I will do anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment