Monday, November 29, 2010

I Am A Wife!

I am now officially married! Funny really, I would rather die than marry Paris, but I would rather die than not be married to Romeo! I love Romeo with my whole heart! The marriage ceremony was so moving. Friar Lawrence wed us, and anytime I felt nervous, I just looked into his eyes and everything was okay again. My cheeks still hurt from all the smiling! I am still giddy from the whole thing! Nurse is gone now, she is bringing him his ring from me. She will be back soon and advise me on what to do next. She knows about everything, as it is so difficult to keep anything from her. She and Friar Lawrence have been so helpful in arranging our marriage. They were the two people I could trust. Going to either of my parents would be laughable if it wasn't so scary. My mother would probably flip out and my father, well, theres no saying what he would do. But it would not be pleasant. After all, not only did I get married to a man other than the one they picked out for me without them knowing, the man is a Montague. But with all the love in my heart for Romeo, I can't seem to bring myself to care about what my parents think.

No comments:

Post a Comment