Monday, November 29, 2010

I hope...

I've got a potion from the Friar. It will make me sleep. I have spent all day pretending to be excited about clothing, wedding preparations, everything. It kind of breaks my heart that all of these people will be mourning tomorrow if all goes as planned. All this work wasted on the girl who will die tonight. I really hope i don't actually die though. There is a chance something could go wrong...but I am willing to chance it. When I awaken in the tomb I just hope madness will not consume me. But Friar is sending word to Romeo and I am sure he will be there when I wake. I hope it all goes as planned. I hope I shall live with Romeo safely in Mantua. I hope this potion works right. I hope so many things, but there comes a time that i need to just conquer my fear, and drink the potion in the vial. I will say goodbye to my mother and my father in my heart. Maybe my nurse if I feel any sympathy for her as the potion takes effect. I am sure I will though. I am so at peace now, that I will be with Romeo soon, that Paris won't be a problem and that I will not have to worry about any of this ever again. So, I guess I will drink the potion from the vial. And hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment