Monday, November 29, 2010

Balconies Are My New Favorite Place

Wow. That is all I can say! I know I said I wouldn't post until tomorrow but something amazing has happened tonight! I went out on the balcony. And I began telling the night air how unfair it was that Romeo, my sweet Romeo, had to be a Montague! Of course, then I hear a voice in the garden, I was so afraid for a minute that someone was going to attack me, but something worse happened. It was Romeo, who had heard everything!!! I mean, he was so sweet about it but I was so embarrassed. I forgot soon though, because ROMEO MONTAGUE WAS IN MY GARDEN CLIMBING ONTO MY BALCONY! I told him it wasn't safe, that he should leave before he gets caught. But he said he would rather die than leave. Never before had i heard such  love in someone's voice. We talked for a while, and of course, kissed. Anywhere his hand touched me, my face, my neck, my arm, the place tingled. Tingled! I couldn't imagine life with anyone but him. And guess what? We're going to be married tomorrow! Never before have I been so happy. I began the day dreading a loveless marriage, but now I have love and marriage is all I want! How quickly priorities can change. I will barely sleep tonight, I am so excited for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment